PHYSIOTHERAPIST POSITION AVAILABLE
Join our expanding team!
We have an amazing opportunity for an outstanding Physiotherapist who is energetic, known for their integrity and wants to share their passion for helping people. This opportunity can be full-time or part-time and will have you helping a large existing client base who are everything from the office worker to the recreational athlete and weekend warrior.
You will be joining a team of two Senior Physiotherapists, Principal Physiotherapist and a Remedial Massage Therapist. Remuneration is competitive with bonus incentives to reward your performance. You will be provided with weekly mentoring in the form of 1:1 skillset learning for manual therapy, exercise rehabilitation, clinical reasoning as well as team group in-services and CPD financial support.
What Sets Us Apart
• Friendly, fun and supportive work culture
• Highly experienced clinical team that gets results
• Mentoring from Tim Keeley - our Principal Physiotherapist, exercise rehabilitation specialist, and owner of physiorehab.com
• Located in the heart of Bondi Junction
• We value and welcome diversity within our team
Who You Are
• Approachable, enthusiastic, empathetic and caring personality
• Solid and effective manual therapy skills
• Passionate about exercise prescription and rehabilitation to improve patient outcomes
• Takes pride in their treatments and keen to learn and develop
This position is open to all eligible candidates with 2+ years’ experience and can demonstrate the required skills. If this sounds like the role you have been looking for and are ready to progress in your career, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. You can also call Elle our office manager on 02 93899100 for any further questions.